domingo, 10 de maio de 2009

Música da Semana

Amorphis - Silver Bride

From the mystic dream of a nighttime 
I saw the clarity of my days 
From the gates of longing 
Looked for the familiar glow 
The death of my wife's slayer 
Brought no comfort to me 
No shape for loneliness 
For a dream 

A queen of gold I made 
A silver bride I built 
From the northern summer nights 
From the winter moon 
Responded not my girl 
No beating heart I felt 
I brought no sighs to the silver lips 
No warmth from the gold 

Within my heart a flame of desires 
Provoked the power of my will 
Forced into silvery shape 
A golden queen for me 
I made our bed under the stars 
Covers a-plenty, bear skin hides 
Stroked the arc of golden curves 
Kissed the lips of silver 

(Queen of gold) I made her 
(Silver Bride) I built her 
(Queen of gold) no warmth 
(Silver Bride) no love 
(Queen of gold) I made her 
(Silver Bride) I built her 
(Queen of gold) no warmth 
(Silver Bride) no life

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário